The Health Studies Students’ Association (HSSA) is the sole representative body of all undergraduate students of the School of Health Studies (SHS) at Western University. The HSSA is dedicated to providing health studies students with resources to enhance their university experience in all areas of student life.
We exist to…
- Promote a closer relationship between Health Studies students, faculty and staff necessary and/or any other body
- Provide a communication link between students, their respective professors
- Provide the students with interscholastic, social, recreational and educational activities
- Provide a means for student participation through various committee
- Maintain effective communication with the Faculty of Health Sciences Students’ Council (FHSSC), Western-Fanshawe Nursing Students’ Association (WFNSA), Kinesiology Students’ Association (KSA), and University Students’ Council (USC) of the Western University (UWO)
Health Care Challenge 2021$10.00